11:43 AM

With love?

Dear Sandra,

I am not so sure why am I writing this to you but the very moment i set my hands on the pen, I knew that the one in my life is you. I am not sure if you experienced an earthquake before but the world came crashing down on me the moment I saw you. Maybe it was a dream come true?

Remember that time at Sam's? You told me that they have the best espresso ever and I was surprised that we actually have something in common, the espresso. We talked so much that night, I am not surprised that it could be one of the most fulfilling days in my life. I am not sure why it happened but I think we clicked.

I read a book that talks about reincarnation and karma, not a big fan of Buddhism myself but I guess I must have been a very good boy for a few lives in order for me to meet you now. Sometimes I look at the stars above us, seems so close but yet so far, just like us. Though we have a lot in common but nothing has begun, the spark was not there.

Time flies and it has been 5 years since the first day, and you're still as lovely and charming but I bet you never know that my feelings for you grew at the rate of a burning match stick. You must be thinking why do I involve a match stick, are you? I remember you saying that love is like a burning match, it burns in 5 seconds and that's about it. What if I tell you that my love for you grew faster than that but it never seems to stop, even till today.

I have always been shy in expressing my feelings to people I love, I do not know what to say or what to do. Even with hundreds of rehearsal, I failed at the very moment when you appear before my eyes, all I can see is you, no one else but you.

It took me lots of courage to actually set my hands on this piece of paper or memory, countless nights of having you in my dreams, countless days of having you in my thoughts, I thought that this would be a better way for me to share this very secret with you. Despise me for being a coward, but I shall never look at the past and all I look at now is 5 seconds with you, just to say those three words.

A match will not lit on its own, it takes two party to make that 5 seconds to happen and I wish that the 5 seconds will last forever as I believe love freezes time.

With love,
Giocomo

0 comments: