3:11 AM

Home

She opened the door and smiled, I said hello and we hugged and we kissed as we walk to the one night that we’ll never forget. She was there at the table having her favorite steak with me looking into her eyes and I walked over and held her hand and said, “Baby, may I?” She replied, “My pleasure.” And so we danced, with her hand placed gently on my shoulder, my heart was filled with warmth and love that instantly brought me up to cloud nine, at that very moment, my eyes was filled with tears. The moment I’ve waited all my life has finally arrived without any notice, I have found the reason to live with no regrets.

Her name is Sarah. That was 1990 and the song over the dance floor was Beautiful Girl by Jose Marie Chan. The song sang the melody of my heart together with her footstep, throughout the whole dance, I couldn’t take my eyes off her captivating brown eyes, her long wavy hair, and that very smile that melts my heart. We held hands as we walked out of the Grand Te’amo, we shared a moment of silence as we both embrace our heartbeat channeled across my hands. Her gentle yet calm heartbeat calmed my nervous soul. Nothing was spoken as we spent a good hour walking around her residence, I simply wished that this will last forever as every moment with her is a moment to die for.

As I penned this down, things have changed and I may never be able to look back at the times we used to have but my love for Sarah grew as if it doesn’t know how to stop. I can still remember the look on her face when she closed the door as we said good bye for the very last time. I could no longer contain my tears and let it flow as it is, it was as if pieces of my shattered heart is slowly flowing out of my eyes to be where she is at. I can’t remember how I walked home on that very day, all I remember is the love of my life has walked away on me.

I have found home, but it was not meant for me and so I’ll go.

0 comments: